The Series 25 mixer is available with pipe stand mounting arrangement.
The stand is mounted independent of the vessel, with the mixer located on top of the stand.
This feature is particularly intended for vessels which are unable to support the weight and loads of the mixer unit, such as moulded plastic tanks.
In either direct drive or gear drive, the mixer is able to be swivelled side to side and locked in the position which optimises the mixing fluid dynamics.
The pipe stand is also able to support electrical apparatus, such as Emergency Stop switches, or an electronic variable speed drive.
Series 25, 30 and 35
Fixed top entering mixers
For vessels at atmospheric pressure and non toxic contents, the square mounting plate suits parallel rails over the vessel.
For vessels at atmospheric pressure and with hazardous contents, the square mounting plate suits closed top lids on the vessel.
For closed vessels, such as
- reactors operating at elevated temperature and pressure (shown is vessel with external spiral wound steam heating)
- vessels for the mixing of hazardous liquids, such as toxins, aromatics, solvent based liquids, etc
- food grade vessels with aseptic requirements (shown is a closed top vessel used for blending of yoghurt bio-cultures and pasteurised milk)
the Fluid Solutions mixer units are available with a choice of either
- single acting lip seal (pressure < 2psi)
- single acting mechanical seal (pressure 0 – 5 bar)
- double acting mechanical seal with seal flush system or pressurised barrier fluid system.